The contest is now closed.
Congratulations to all of our lucky winners who were chosen for a night out to see the Jim Cuddy Band perform live and thank you to all those who entered.
About the contest
Sometimes life gets hard, especially when a loved one is suffering.
At Bergmanis Preyra LLP, we understand that life’s stresses can be hard to bear.
Our law firm has a history of providing exceptional legal services and support to those who have suffered serious personal injury. When someone you love has been injured, it affects everyone, especially those friends and family members who provide their love and support through what can be very difficult times. While an essential part of any recovery is the help of others, sometimes the strain is just too much to shoulder and we all need a little breather.
We believe that taking time for yourself helps you to better cope and can make a world of difference to both you and to the people who rely on you every day.
In support of their latest album Constellation, the Jim Cuddy Band is embarking on a cross-Canada tour which kicks off at Massey Hall on February 14, 2018. As Ontario Sponsors of the tour, Bergmanis Preyra LLP is proud to offer you or someone you love the chance to escape for a night.
Jim Cuddy Band tour concert dates and venues
- February 14 – Massey Hall, Toronto (CONTEST CLOSED)
- February 16 – London Music Hall, London (CONTEST CLOSED)
- February 17 – Regent Theatre, Oshawa (CONTEST CLOSED)
- February 18 – FirstOntario Concert Hall, Hamilton (CONTEST CLOSED)
- March 28 – The Grand Theatre, Kingston (CONTEST CLOSED)
- March 29 – The Georgian Theatre, Barrie (CONTEST CLOSED)
- April 5 – National Arts Centre, Ottawa (CONTEST CLOSED)